PDF ?

Anthony Howe anthonyhowe at me.com
Mon Dec 6 01:34:57 EST 2010

Thanks Jan,

Great to hear the detail around this one. The feature you mention that you're working on is actually all that we would require and sounds ideal!

We simply want to 'stamp' an existing document with a customers unique ID and details. The area of the document to be stamped will be blank space on each page....at a defined location (footer or header area, for example) and requires no interaction with the existing content.

>From there, just a re-export of the PDF would be required.

What do you think?