[Bulk] Re: LiveCode and facebook

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sun Dec 5 08:51:55 EST 2010

Hi Mark

I just read the OAuth introduction on the wiki and am interested in
the idea of permitting controlled access to resources, ie. videos.  I
have experimented with Mark Smith's S3 library 'libS3.rev'  and his
libAWS.rev to do the same sort of thing.   At the time I was trying
to see if the libraries could run on on-rev as part of an on-rev
site.  At the time  I could not get it to work, not having enough
experience in rev to find what was not working when I tried to run
the libraries on the rev server.   I have tried to send some
questions to Mark at the email that is included with his stack but it
bounced back.  Does anyone know if he is still actively supporting
the libraries?

Would OAuth be able to provide an interface with Amazon S3?  I am
interested in learning more about this an will send you an email via
the site to participate.

Martin Koob