PDF ?

Anthony Howe anthonyhowe at me.com
Sun Dec 5 03:41:01 EST 2010

My question was also not really around whether PDF export is possible, but rather if it was possible to open an existing PDF file (which was created in LC, or not) and add new data (like a personalized footer or header from LC app data for example), then, reexport it...as a PDF, ready for distribution.

The answer to this one so far seems to be no.....but I'm hoping for an angle....:)

Hope that clarifies things, and perhaps I should have started a separate thread on this question, as I accept it does stray somewhat from the original post.

*gulp*

Cheers,
A.