show package contents

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Fri Dec 3 23:37:09 EST 2010

Thanks Jacqueline.You are a terrific teacher. It not only worked but I
understand it. It is a very clever technique. I am still using the old 'hard
coded' method (as well) because it has the advantage that while I *use* the
stack, and modify it, the notes get written to a common stack (not a "copy"
of the stack where they might get trashed). I hope that makes sense? But
I've created a distribution "startup" (aka splash) that saves the notepad
stack into the startup bundle (using stack panes) and also calls the stack
by the relative pathname. Whew, that was a lot to learn. Thanks

-- Mark