(DataGrid) data grids behaving like a background with sharedText

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Dec 3 11:34:39 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 5:35 AM, André Bisseret <andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr>wrote:

> But MY PROBLEM is that this dataGrid behaves like something as "sharedText"
> was set to true!!
> As soon as I populated the dataGrid of a card, all data grids on all cards
> get the same dgText :-((
> If I try to delete the dataGrid on a card I get the message:
> This group is placed on multiple cards, really delete it?

A data grid is a group and if you share that group across multiple cards
then when you update the data grid on one card it will update for all cards.

If you want different data in the data grid on each card then don't place
the data grid on other cards but rather create new data grids.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems