(DataGrid) data grids behaving like a background with sharedText

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 3 05:35:12 EST 2010

Bonjour,

I have stacks where the cards share a group with backgroundBehavior set to true, plus, on each cards, one or two datagrid(s).
on create card, I am getting a card with the background and I have to copy on it the data grid from a current card.

Now, on a new stack I am building, I have the same kind of pattern: a main group of fields and buttons with backgroundBehavior set to true, and a dataGrid (outside the main group of course).

But when I create a new card, the data grid behaves like a background; I mean it is immediately on the new card (with the same ID number).
Well, why not, after all ;-))

But MY PROBLEM is that this dataGrid behaves like something as "sharedText" was set to true!!
As soon as I populated the dataGrid of a card, all data grids on all cards get the same dgText :-((
If I try to delete the dataGrid on a card I get the message:
This group is placed on multiple cards, really delete it?

Very annoying indeed!

What am I missing?

Thanks a lot for any help

Best regards from Grenoble