[OT] Custom computers

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Dec 2 16:50:38 EST 2010

Hi Richard

I got into the silent pc stuff for a while there to build HTPCs and have a quiet workspace. Good fun trying to work out how to make things just that bit more quiet. I was building from scratch. I never got into water cooling but I probably would if I built one again. There's massive savings if you don't go for bleeding edge components.

Cheers

Monte