Where does all the stuff go?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 1 19:58:45 EST 2010

I was over thinking things. I thought that LiveCode installed some of it's own plugins. If not, then the point is moot. I did find out what was crashing Livecode on quit though. It is a 3rd party plugin that I won't mention until I get support from the author and make sure it's not something I am doing wrong. If anyone else on a Mac is having this problem, PM me off list and I will tell you what it is.

Bob