Compiling problems redux

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 1 19:06:01 EST 2010

Hi Ton,

Mainstack.app is a folder! Right-click on it and choose "Show Packet Contents" from the popup menu. You should find your substack if you dig deeper in the nested folders inside Mainstack.app.

You may *think* that you are decompressing compressed data, but if Rev tells you it isn't compressed, then there is a problem with the data for sure. You might want to add a few checks, e.g. to make sure that the variable is not empty and that it actually contains the data you expect it to contain. You might write the data to a file right before executing the decompress function and check what is in that file.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com