Where does all the stuff go?

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Wed Dec 1 18:24:05 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 15:07 -0800, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> So my question is this: Where do I locate ALL my files and ALL my
> plugins and ALL my 3rd party stuff so that there is ONLY ONE PLACE it
> is stored, and EVERYONE can use it?

Hi Bob,

One answer to your question is to create a livecode directory (with all
your stuff in it) in /Users/Shared and then point to it in Livecode >>
Preferences >> Files & Memory in each installation, or create symbolic
links to it in each user's home directory and name the links
"my_livecode" (or whatever it says in preferences).

Good luck with your system.

Warren