Audio m4a -- Does it play on Windows in a Browser?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 1 17:36:30 EST 2010

If it is going to use Windows Media Player, I don't think so. I read an press release from Microsoft a few years back when Apple first began using M4A, that Microsoft had no plans for supporting the M4A format, not did they foresee doing so in the future. If they have changed I am unaware of it. But who cares? Have them install Quicktime.

Bob