Compiling problems

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 15:12:02 EST 2010

The .app is a package (aka special folder) if you right click the .app file
in finder and show package contents, the substack should be in there
somewhere.  Is it possible your updater is looking for it in the wrong
place?  Also, since when you make the standalone, it shows the substack as a
separate file, that means you most likely have "move substacks to individual
stack files" checked in the standalone settings (under the stacks tab of the
standalone settings) I think it's necessary to make sure it's check to do
updates as you're planning, so a double check wouldn't hurt.

Other than that, as mentioned above, posting the error would be a help.