Copy field problem

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Tue Aug 31 05:37:57 EDT 2010

Hi Jan

Yes, that worked for me too.

Fortunately, as a workaround, having 'sharedText' active for that
particular field isn't going to cause any problems in this instance but
I still think it's a bug of sorts with the 'copy' command.

Using the copy field to stack command does not work for that strange
stack (is it corrupted?) but if you just copy the field to the clipboard
then paste to destination it does work as expected!

ie. from the message box..

Instead of..
copy fld 1 of card 1 of stack "teststack" to card 1 of stack "Untitled 1"

This works..
copy fld 1 of card 1 of stack "teststack"
create stack "new"
paste

hmm.. strange

regards