Multi-Page Printing Strategy?

John Burtt jburtt at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 29 22:39:19 EDT 2010

I had a similar situation and tried the routine you described. I
couldn't get it to work reliably. The printing always seemed to hang
after the first card printed. It could have been my limited experience
with printing code, but I tried a slightly different approach.

First, put all the card information into a multi-dimensional array.
Clone as many cards as you need (the number of keys in the array - 1).
In a repeat loop, fill in all the cards from the array.
Then, use the print stack command.
After the print routine, delete all the cards except card 1.

Works great for me.

John

On Aug 29, 2010, at 10:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com