DataGrid Error: Trying to Load a Grid on Program Start

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Fri Aug 27 00:49:03 EDT 2010

Zryip! You are a life saver! This makes perfect sense. It was working fine
when I was watching the data come in and out by opening the card with the
grids on it. Right before my meeting I hid that button because the end user
doesn't need to see all of that. Then the program suddenly didn't work
anymore about 15 minutes from my meeting!

I will show my sincere gratitude by combing finely through your latest
incarnation of DGH this weekend! I have been using it alot this week!

thank you thank you thank you

Andrew