Create HTML file from rev app

sales at dynamechdesign.com sales at dynamechdesign.com
Wed Aug 25 04:30:12 EDT 2010

I'm reletivley new to Rev, but I tried putting
answer "This is a quote symbol "&quot
into the msg box and the result was ' This is a quote symbol quot '
whereas when I put
answer "This is a quote symbol "&quote
into the msg box the result was ' This is a quote symbol " '
could be you just nee to add the 'e' at the end of the word quote

Bruce