windows, copy, past and right mouse button

sales at dynamechdesign.com sales at dynamechdesign.com
Fri Aug 20 20:35:28 EDT 2010

Being a relative newbie, I've looked and searched through the files but am unable to figure out how to incorporate the right mouse button into my scripts. As I have been forced to use Windoze computers for quite a while, I have gotten used to using the right mouse button to do copy and pasting of text. I have written several stacks the latest of which I need to enter a UserName and Password. I have a program that stores my passwords and such and frequently use it to copy and paste from, but when I right click on the "Enter Username:" dialog box, nothing happens. I can however use the keyboard shortcut ctrl-v which works as long as I'm running Rev. If I build a standalone, even that doesn't work. I'm not sure if the problem exists because the answer command is a blocking command or not. Thanks in advance for your help. Sorry so wordy.

Bruce