Asus Eee PC and Rev app

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Mon Aug 23 11:35:40 EDT 2010

On Aug 23, 2010, at 5:13 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> How are you getting the app onto that machine?

Initially the complex app was downloaded via browser from our server.
Then, after uninstalling it, tried from a small USB flash drive.

Then tried the "Hello World" simple test app from a flash drive.

> Is the file size the same as the original on another machine?

Yup, checked that also    ;-)

I'm going to followup with Andre's Quarantine suggestion, am sending the user an email right now. I was thinking the issue was a permissions one, maybe it the anti-virus stuff saving the user from using it.

sims