Asus Eee PC and Rev app

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Aug 23 10:56:58 EDT 2010

Jim Sims wrote:

 > Yes, tried running from the desktop.

Where the app is located shouldn't make a difference with regard to
where you're writing the data file.

That is, assuming you're not trying to save the compiled app itself,
which won't work on any platform because OSes don't allow it.

So with the assumption that it's not the executable you're writing, what
did "the result" report when you tried writing to the desktop folder?

FWIW, other than the expected performance difference between the Atom
processor in my EeePC and the faster processors used on my desktop
machine, I've seen no operational differences using the same software on
the EeePC over any other machine running the same OS.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World