[datagrid] how to search and show the result?

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Sun Aug 22 15:49:25 EDT 2010

yes it is... dgh_FindLine is what I need to actually use Datagrids in real.

Still this will not make up completely for the standard find function :
getting the line is fine, but drawing a rectangular round the serached
string is better, and the standard a user will expect for a search function.

What has datagrid done to the world to be born without a find function?? It
must be very strange for newcomers to find out that the find command  works
on all fields except datagrids...

Please, let me know when you'r lib is out, I think I will pass... doing it
myself.. a day saved re-inventing the wheel... and I file a bug and call for
enhancement/update of the find function !!