windows standalone keyboard paste

sales at dynamechdesign.com sales at dynamechdesign.com
Sat Aug 21 15:10:10 EDT 2010

Mark,

Yes, I am the same one as on the message board. Seems as though you get
around. And thanks for helping and being patient with me. Here is the btn script:

on mouseUp

ask "Can you paste into this field from the keyboard?"

if it = "" then answer "Nothing was entered"

else answer "You entered: "&it

end mouseUp

When I paste in the standalone, I still see line 1 of field. But I see the
top of the I-beam in the window. I will redo with pasting into fixed field.
I expect the same results though.

Bruce