Datagrid Basics

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 19:35:16 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:37 PM, zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Ray Horsley <ray at linkit.com> wrote:
>> Zryip,
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll give it a try.
>
> Ray,
>
> I just upload a new stack in the Slug's lab implementing this trick.
> You can download it by following this link:
> http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=9:experiment-014-dg-with-a-locked-column&id=7:data-grid&Itemid=63
>
> Click on the show script button to open the script.
>
> And I share here the handler added in the second data grid:
>
> on dgScrollbarDragV
>   set the dgVScroll of grp "datagrid 1" to the dgVScroll of me
>   pass dgScrollbarDragV
> end dgScrollbarDragV

I have just pushed the experiment a little ahead by synchronizing the
lines selected:

on selectionChanged pHilitedIndex, pPrevHilitedIndex
   set the dgHilitedIndex of grp "datagrid 1" to pHilitedIndex
end selectionChanged

I updated the corresponding lab's stack.

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc