Accessing custom props using array notation

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 19 13:05:33 EDT 2010

On 8/19/10 11:38 AM, Devin Asay wrote:

> Well, shut my mouth! That'll teach me to rely on faulty memory! (I
> blame space aliens and nano-brain-implants.) This works perfectly:
>
> put "state"&  tNum into tMyProp
 > set the text of img "myImg" of me to the tmyProp of img "myImg"
>
> Jacque, could I get a copy of your time warp stack so I can not write
> my original post yesterday?

LOL! I'll send you a copy in a few years, no problem. I was going to
say, before Kevin answered, that you aren't entirely crazy. It used to
not work, but somewhere along the way it got fixed and now does.

You can also reduce the above to one line, which works:

   set the text of img "MyImg" of me to the ("state"&tNum) of img "myImg"

That's off the top of my head so if I'm wrong, it's because I'm thinking
of how it was ten years from now.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com