Datagrid Basics

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Thu Aug 19 09:58:52 EDT 2010

André, Zryip,

Very helpful.  Thanks, especially to Trevor who has put together this
wonderful instructional site.  After combing through it I'm missing
just one thing.  Is there any way to 'lock' the first column when
scrolling horizontally?  In my case I'm using the first column to
simply number the lines so if there's any way to show line numbers and
leave them locked on screen when scrolling that would work too.

Thanks,

Ray