Datagrid Basics

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Aug 19 03:11:56 EDT 2010

Le 19 août 10 à 04:43, Ray Horsley a écrit :

> Greetings,
>
> Anybody with some basics on how to provide users with the ability to
> double click in a cell and get an insertion point to edit text?
> This works fine in development but after saving a standalone the
> grid comes up unresponsive.
>
> Ideally there would be a simple way to specify individual columns to
> be editable or not.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ray Horsley
> LinkIt! Software

Bonjour,

Assuming you have a Splash stack, did you create a substack of it,
whose name beging with "Data Grid Templates" ?
This is necessary in order  the Standalone Builder includes the
revDataGridLibrary

See lesson 7.1 in the doc from Trevor : What Do I Need to Do To Deploy
a Standalone With A Data Grid?

http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7339-What-Do-I-Need-to-Do-To-Deploy-a-Standalone-With-A-Data-Grid-

HTH

Best regards from Grenoble