Is it possible to copy and paste html links from a browser, or MS Word, into a Rev app?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 17 13:24:04 EDT 2010

Not sure if it relates, but I have noticed that if I copy something, then launch a Microsoft application and try to paste it, it doesn't work. However, if I already have the Microsoft application running, and copy something from a foreign app, I can then paste it into the MS app.

I believe this is because Microsoft "takes over" the clipboard, to ensure the proper translation of data in the clipboard to a format the MS app will recognize. Could this be what you are running into?

Bob