cross platform drawers

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Aug 17 03:17:04 EDT 2010

> Monte, I took a closer look at your screenshot and it seems you're "tacking
> on" to the existing standalone builder (I thought at first it was your own
> creation).  If you're not handling the mainStack in your design, then
> probably none of my suggestions apply.  Maybe a drawer type approach isn't
> even necessary -- perhaps just a separate add-on window that "knows" about
> the standalone builder would suffice.

Yeah, just having a play with it now. I think it's just as functional with palette's but not as sexy. Just store the topLeft of the stack in the prefs so when it swaps stacks it doesn't jump around and retains loc between sessions and it feels ok. I'll leave the drawers in for os x just so Richmond can keep thinking about Hugo Weaving in drag ;-)

Cheers

Monte