Multiple revCursors stacks

Hershel Fisch hershrev at syp2u4c.com
Mon Aug 16 15:01:35 EDT 2010

Hi and thanks, as of now there are no subStacks in my stack starting with
"rev"
And the error is as follows "
A stack "revHelpPopup" in file /Application/Revolution
Enterprise/4.0.0-dp-4/Toolset/revdocumentationlibrary.rev
is already in memory. The Revolution UI does not
distinguish stacks which have identical names, so editing
these stack files while both are in memory could result in
data loss.
"
Thanks in advanced, Hershel