Microsoft Win XP and read only folders

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Aug 11 20:03:00 EDT 2010

I have not decided one way or the other just yet.  We have the luxury though of having the hardware to ourselves.  Our software stands alone on the hardware as the equipment it runs on has one central focus.  This may not work well for those that make apps that must exist with the rest of the world.

I still believe that on a tech support level, the information presented may help someone else one day.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com