ListMagic Users: Cannot import LM data with the status of checkboxes

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Wed Aug 11 16:59:17 EDT 2010

Hi Charles,

The checkboxes are not part of an export or import. They are only active
when you are using the list and their status is not saved. In this sense
they are similar to highlighting a line. The line highlight is also not
saved in an export or restored in an import.

If this is important to you, you can separately record which boxes are
checked using the LMGetCheckedBoxes and save the list of checked boxes off
to a small text file and then use the LMSetCheckedBoxes to check off the
ones you saved the next time the list is displayed.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini