Multiple revCursors stacks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 11 14:38:57 EDT 2010

On 8/11/10 11:07 AM, Hershel Fisch wrote:
> Hi and thanks, sorry I meant to say subStacks for a main stack.
> Also how can I check the dates?

I see, it was an inclusion in a standalone. In that case you'll need to
delete the duplicate stacks manually using the Application Browser.
Right-click on the stack you want to delete in the app browser's list to
do that.

You can't check the dates on substacks, but if you've been building
multiple times in the same version of Rev then they're identical. I'm
not sure why Rev would have included the stacks twice, it's supposed to
check for that. Did you manually copy the cursor stacks as substacks?

If you aren't sure whether the substacks are identical then just delete
them all and let the standalone builder include them again on the next
build.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com