revdb_connectionerr

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 10 16:13:03 EDT 2010

Peter,

The last db operation. If no error occurred, it is empty. Actually, I thought this function was obsolete, but I might be wrong about that. In any case, I'd always check the result after using a database command or function besides any dedicated error reporting functions.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com