Rev and Microsoft COM methods

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Aug 8 22:16:08 EDT 2010

Glen,

The as VBScript will work very well with COM methods. If you find my LibITS stack on Rev that is how I made the Windows side.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8