Tab char doesn't work

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Aug 7 18:21:22 EDT 2010

Sorry the actual script is:

on pasteKey -- replace returns and tabs with spaces before pasting for attachments description (actually any table)
   if the target contains "revCell-" then
      set the clipboardData["text"] to replaceText(the clipboardData["text"],return,space)
      set the clipboardData["text"] to replaceText(the clipboardData["text"],tab,space)
   end if
   paste
end pasteKey

Bill Vlahos