Rodeo, revServer etc.

Web Admin Himalayan Academy katir at hindu.org
Fri Aug 6 18:58:55 EDT 2010

  I have Getting things done and also listen to Merlin Man at 43
folders, I also get David Allen's newsletter and *try* to implement as
much as I can... changed my life... especially "inbox zero" -- though
that is only part of the solution.

I have David's GSD work flow map on my wall and look at it every day
when I sit down to "go at it."

Sivakatirswami