E-mailing data file

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Aug 6 09:26:31 EDT 2010

If you have gmail access then you have web access, then you have your web
application access which is better.

Automated Email is something that is hard to do well. Many of modern
software will treat the automated piece as spam. It is cool for some kinds
of notification but for crucial software reports I advise against.

Andre