Rodeo, revServer etc.

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Aug 6 04:40:59 EDT 2010

On 06/08/2010 01:45, "Peter W A Wood" <peterwawood at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I know for a fact that at least one of our major players has an inbox that
>> goes on practically to infinity, and he's unlikely to even notice anything
>> you send.
>
> I think that buying him a copy of David Allen's Getting Things Done and taking
> his computers away from him for a day so that he will read it would be one of
> the best investments RunRev could make at this time. In fact, if RunRev can
> get him to read it, I'll happily buy the book for him.

Now that is just a fantastic book - I couldn't recommend it more strongly
for anyone dealing with a big inbox and workload as long as your arm. I read
it a few months ago and it has really helped me get more efficient. Wish I'd
discovered it years back. There are a couple of other people here who could
benefit from it, but all in good time - right now we need code written :)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone