revVideoGrabber: stop preview doesn't hide video window

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Aug 5 19:38:35 EDT 2010

Ben,

We use the video grabber functions extensively in our software, but only
on PC's (where it runs with adequate stability even for video grabs as
long as 3-5 minutes). The PC side works much better than the Mac side.

The issue you are running into on a Mac is a known bug. You're not doing
anything wrong. But I've not found it a problem to use
revCloseVIdeoGrabber as often as needed (on Mac or PC side)... because
you are right in saying it is the only way to get rid of the preview
image on a Mac.

Richard Miller