E-mailing data file

Michael D Mays michael at michaelsmanias.com
Thu Aug 5 15:12:53 EDT 2010

But not everyone can get Gmail from anywhere. The example I sited in my first reply doesn't have access to Gmail they block it and a lot of other things/sites/ports. I can use SMTP and email a file from there. I don't use Rev for this and from what Andre says, one shouldn't.

But if you don't have anything but email, then use email.

Michael