E-mailing data file

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:34:07 EDT 2010

Theres a little tool you can install (and I think you can adjust
things manually yourself) so that mailto: will kick gmail in. It can
be handy for those online links so that it will open a gmail compose
window, but of all the people I know who use gmail I think only 2 of
them have it set up this way.  I'm not one of them either, so its a
safe bet that in most cases your point is correct.  In that situation,
it would open an unconfigured "default" mail client which would indeed
be useless.