Rodeo, revServer etc.

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Aug 5 14:16:21 EDT 2010

Good heavens. I go away for a week and a war breaks out! I do
apologise, I will never take another holiday!

Sarah, you are not banned. What a crazy idea.

I might suggest that this whole saga is a sad illustration of my
mantra - if you want to know the answer to a question, write to
support - support at runrev.com. Do not assume that posting an issue on
the use-list will get you an answer. Do not assume that emailing a
specific engineer will get you an answer - that engineer might not be
in a position to reply. Do not assume that a specific member of the
user community knows the correct answer. Do not email my personal
email address, I might be away.  Support is manned, even when I am on
holiday. In fact, Andre did finally email support to ask about the
revServer limits, and he did get a reply.

Now perhaps we can all get back to discussing Rev, in all its forms,
and how to get the best use out of it. In a friendly, non-
confrontational manner if at all possible!

Warm Regards to all

Heather

Heather Nagey
Customer Services Manager
http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone
follow me on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/lainopik