E-mailing data file

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Aug 5 14:10:09 EDT 2010

Also, what if someone uses a Web-based mail client and doesn't use an email
app at all?  I know several people who use gmail directly within a browser
because they can get to it from anywhere there's an internet connection.
Doesn't seem like mailto would be of any use here.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design