Saving data in List Magic tables

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Aug 5 12:56:29 EDT 2010

Probably worth mentioning that, as pointed out to me by the good folks
on this list, it's NOT a good idea to put any of your application's
data files in the Applications folder if you plan on writing to them.
Unless the Mac user is an administrator, he/she won't have write
access to the Applications folder. I ended up creating a folder in the
user's Documents folder to hold my data files (sqlite db, etc).  And
also a folder in the user's Library/Preferences folder to hold that
user's preferences information.

Pete Haworth

On Aug 5, 2010, at 9:24 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com