Can't start player together on window XP

Jean-Pierre Soto jean-pierre.soto at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 5 06:18:10 EDT 2010

I have reduce the number of player to 2. ( they only play two by two)

The problem is the same.

I can start two player at the same time but  I can't set the filename
and then start with no delay ( less than 0.1 second) .

Do I load first all the parts of words  in N  player  and start them
after ? or an other idéa ?