Can't start player together on window XP

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Aug 5 05:39:29 EDT 2010

Recently, Jean-Pierre Soto wrote:

> I have made a basic text-to-speech programm. I use 10 player for
> playing sound with overlap .
>   It work well on Mac platform but on Window XP player start slowly
> with no overlap of sounds.
>
> Can I do something ?

Make sure you have QuickTime installed.  If not, I don't know if this will
work.

Do you need to have 10 players operating at the same time?  I assume you
don't, so you could also try using the minimum number of players you need
for simultaneous playback and swap filenames of the players when you need
sounds to change.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director