E-mailing data file

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Aug 4 11:13:29 EDT 2010

Hi Charles,

what if, instead of sending data as an attachment of an e-mail, user
saved data into a ftp directory on a web server. In this case the only
thing to send would be the url or name of data file. Of course in this
case you will need to ensure 24/7 availability of your ftp directory.
However this scheme simplifies implementatin and would not even require
any cgi coding at all.

Viktoras