Mousemove, Optionkey and Windows

ron barber runrevron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:46:26 EDT 2010

Terry, Jan
Thanks for checking on this.

On Aug 3, 2010, at 9:17 PM, Jan Schenkel wrote:

--- On Mon, 8/2/10, ron barber <runrevron at gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings

Works for me under Windows XP - though if I hold down the
optionKey/altKey I first have to move the mouse to actually see the
change in the message box. The change in status of a key will not
trigger the mouseMove event.

Jan, just to be clear, I am not looking for the key down to trigger a
mousemove. I am trying to respond to the mouse moving within a fld
when the optionkey goes down. Specifically I am getting the mousetext
and displaying related data to that text e.g. a dictionary entry.

Terry, were you testing on a windows machine or emulation or some sort?

Thanks
Ron