Mousemove, Optionkey and Windows

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 08:17:20 EDT 2010

--- On Mon, 8/2/10, ron barber <runrevron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I encountered a problem and would appreciate confirmation
> and a work
> around if needed.
>
> The problem is: the state of the optionkey is not reported
> in a
> mousemove handler on windows (tried on 7 only)
>
> Simply create a new stack with a single fld. Set the script
> of the fld to
>
> on mousemove
>    put the optionkey
> end mousemove
>
> this always reports up in my cases but perhaps something
> else is going on.
>
> Thanks
> Ron

Works for me under Windows XP - though if I hold down the optionKey/altKey I first have to move the mouse to actually see the change in the message box. The change in status of a key will not trigger the mouseMove event.

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====