Checking Monitor Resolution

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 2 17:33:23 EDT 2010

This got bounced around the list a while back, and from what I remember, there is no clean way to do this on all platforms. I think you have to shell out, and even then it may be problematic.

However, wouldn't it be possible to "maximize" a rev window and then check it's dimensions? Do a little math for the menu bar on a mac and the app bar in Windows and there you go.

Bob