[revServer] process timeout issue

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Aug 2 17:11:07 EDT 2010

Pierre,

I appreciate your counsel. I do. But, I have to go with my own experience and Sarah's on this one. And I'm pretty sure it's not the architecture or the code. We've done very granular tests.

We've got a pretty good team of experts, ourselves--some trained by the people who invented n-tier architecture. We HAVE run our findings, back-end design and architecture by experienced technicians with actual success in our space. I think we've made a good decision. But that decision is for us...I'm not trying to put that on anyone else.

As I said, I use revServer for lots of stuff. But just not this one thing. I think my motives and intent have been fairly obscured by now, so I'm going to give it a rest. I think I'm ruining Kevin's bank holiday.

Best,

Jerry